Do you have any questions according our apartments?
Feel free to contact us!
How to get to our apartments?
From Chopin Airport:
1. We recommend a taxi, it’s the fastest way to get there.
2. The second option is to get on the train and go to Warszawa Centralna railway station. Next you have to get on bus number 227, the bus stop is located between railway station and “Złote Tarasy” shopping centre. You have to get off at Krasinski Square bus stop. From there it's a 5 min. walk. Alternatively, while you are at the railway station, you can get to metro station Centralna, get off at Ratusz Station and it's a 15 min walk.
3. The third option is a bus number 175. You have to get off at the Uniwersytet bus stop and then either make a walk through Old Town or take a bus 116 and get off at Krasinski Square.
From Warszawa Centralna railway station:
1. Please get on the bus number 227, the bus stop is located between railway station and “Złote Tarasy” shopping centre.
2. The second option is to get the metro and then go to Ratusz metro station. Then you’ll have a nice walk through Krasinski Park.
From Modlin Airport:
1. We recommend ModlinBus going to the Palace of Science and Culture. Then you can either take a 20 min walk or get on the metro and get off at the Ratusz Metro station. Then you’ll have 10 min. walk to the apartment.
2.The second option is a taxi, it is obviously a faster option but a bit more expensive. Some taxi corporations offer a fixed price from Modlin Airport, we recommend to ask a taxi driver for a price before getting on.