Do you have any questions according our apartments?
Feel free to contact us!
YesApartments.pl is a small family company. We rent four apartments: three in Nowe Miasto (Chopin Apartment Warsaw at Koźlej 24/26, Studio Chopin at Franciszkańska Street and Studio Warszawa at Ciasna Street) and our probably nicest flat: Polin at Nowolipki street. For over 20 years, I worked as an employee in various corporations, including biggest ones operating worldwide. From the last 3 years I rent apartment and this task became my job and passion. I like people and I always try to find something valuable and interesting for myself from meeting the next guest.
I really like Warsaw. I also am happy if I can share some tips on what to visit and what to do here. Warsaw can be fascinating, but requires closer knowledge. In my life I lived in three countries (apart from Poland, it was Algeria, Ukraine and Ireland). Because of frequent business trips I also spent the night in various hotels: from cheap motels somewhere along the road to 5-star Las Vegas hotels.
I know how important are sometimes very small details. The cleanliness is also our priority. We pay great attention to this! In our apartments you will find all amenities ou need for a short stay in Warsaw. I always hope that it will not end on the first stay and you will come again 🙂 I am very happy seeing returning guests.
Feel free to contact me!
tel. 513 44 53 58 (you can also find me in the Whatsapp and Viber applications)
How to get to our apartments?
From Chopin Airport:
1. We recommend a taxi, it’s the fastest way to get there.
2. The second option is to get on the train and go to Warszawa Centralna railway station. Next you have to get on bus number 227, the bus stop is located between railway station and “Złote Tarasy” shopping centre. You have to get off at Krasinski Square bus stop. From there it's a 5 min. walk. Alternatively, while you are at the railway station, you can get to metro station Centralna, get off at Ratusz Station and it's a 15 min walk.
3. The third option is a bus number 175. You have to get off at the Uniwersytet bus stop and then either make a walk through Old Town or take a bus 116 and get off at Krasinski Square.
From Warszawa Centralna railway station:
1. Please get on the bus number 227, the bus stop is located between railway station and “Złote Tarasy” shopping centre.
2. The second option is to get the metro and then go to Ratusz metro station. Then you’ll have a nice walk through Krasinski Park.
From Modlin Airport:
1. We recommend ModlinBus going to the Palace of Science and Culture. Then you can either take a 20 min walk or get on the metro and get off at the Ratusz Metro station. Then you’ll have 10 min. walk to the apartment.
2.The second option is a taxi, it is obviously a faster option but a bit more expensive. Some taxi corporations offer a fixed price from Modlin Airport, we recommend to ask a taxi driver for a price before getting on.