Why New Town is a good location while exploring Warsaw?
Accommodation in the Old Town in Warsaw. It would be nice, of course! But New Town is even better for a perfect accommodation in Warsaw! New Town is a beautiful district located very close to the Old Town. New Town is also old; it was established in XIV century and became a part of Warsaw in XVIII century. That's why there two main markets (of the New Town and Old Town) and two town halls (unfortunately destroyed in the first half of XIX century). Old Town and New Town combined create an Old Town listed among the World Heritage Sites. After the WWII New Town was rebuilt, Freta Street (main street of the New Town) is full of amazing buildings and churches, good restaurants and cafes. We believe accommodation in our apartments is even better then at the Old Town which is a bit loudy especially in Spring/Summer. Our apartments are located in old brick buildings. It guaranties the cold interior in the Summer and warm - in the Winter.
The area is full of good cafes and restaurants. You can try famous Polish food: pierogi (dumplings), bigos, different kinds of pork, sausages and others. Good restaurants are located across Freta Street, very close to our apartments. If you want to drink coffee after a good food, there is a lot of good cafes and pubs. Some of the restaurants are open till late night (till midnight at least). If you don't want to prepare breakfast in our apartments, you can simply take breakfast outside, there are at least to restaurants open till 8 a.m. and serving tasty breakfasts (Wake Cup Cafe at Franciszkanska Street and Cafe Bombonierka at the New Town Market).
The perfect location is one of the main advantages of our apartments. The majority of tourist attractions is located very close, within a walking distance. The most important ones - New Town Market, Cathedral, Royal Castle are located 500 m away. The Multimedia Fountain Park is located ca 100 m from our apartments. The Museum of History of Polish Jews (POLIN) and Cytadela (old Russian fortress) are ca 800 m away. Despite the fact, all our apartments are located in the heart of the city, all our apartments are very quiet. Our guests can relax after a day full of attractions.
The New Town district is very green. It is surrounded by Fort Legionow Park, Cytadela Park and Krasinski Gardens (one of the most beautiful parks in Warsaw, worth to visit!). If you want to go to the river, you will cross Multimedia Fountain Park. We recommend to visit freshly renovated Vistula Boulevards. You can get on a ferry and go to the right side of the river just in front of the Zoopark. The bike rental is located at the Koscielna street close to the Maria Curie-Sklodowska monument.
The majority of New Town habitants are old people living there from "forever" (which means from the renovation of the New Town 70 years ago). It is a place very safe, clean and calm. In our apartments you'll find silence and relax after an intensive day. It is worth to talk with locals (some of them speak English), they may know fascinating Warsaw stories! Warsaw is a city full of hidden secrets - worth to discover! Apartments at the New and Old Town is a great way to discover the city!
We offer three apartments: Chopin Apartment located at the Kozla street (corner with Franciszkanska street). Studio Chopin located at the Franciszkanska street. Studio Warszawa located at the Ciasna Street, closer to the Old Town.
There is a lot of parking space available. You have to buy parking tickets from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. till 6 p.m. Additionally there are three guarded parking spaces nearby: at Krasinski Square, at Bolesc Street (closer to the Old Town) and at Wenedow 1 street (close to Fort Legionow). Usually there is no problem with a parking on the street, but sometimes, especially during weekends, streets can be crowdy. We don't recommend to leave a car without a valid ticket - the police is controlling our streets quite often!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask!
We speak English and Russian
1. Check-in: from 2 p.m. (if you want to check-in earlier please ask), check-out till 11 a.m.
a) up to 14 days before arrival - the cancellation is free of charge
b) between 14 and 3 days before arrival - 50% of the booking fee
c) less then 3 days before arrival - 100% fee will be charged
d) non-red reservation - we charge the fee immediately
1. Please leave the apartment clean and tidy
2. Smoking is strictly forbidden
3. Please keep silence after 10 p.m.
4. No open fire including candles etc.
We have the right to charge the penalty fee (up to 1000 zł) in case of non-compliance of the regulations above.
How to get to our apartments?
From Chopin Airport:
1. We recommend a taxi, it’s the fastest way to get there.
2. The second option is to get on the train and go to Warszawa Centralna railway station. Next you have to get on bus number 227, the bus stop is located between railway station and “Złote Tarasy” shopping centre. You have to get off at Krasinski Square bus stop. From there it's a 5 min. walk. Alternatively, while you are at the railway station, you can go to the metro station Centralna, get off at Ratusz Station and then it's a 15 min walk.
3. The third option is a bus number 175. You have to get off at the Uniwersytet bus stop and then either make a walk through Old Town or take a bus 116 and get off at Krasinski Square.
From Warszawa Centralna railway station:
1. Please get on the bus number 227, the bus stop is located between railway station and “Złote Tarasy” shopping centre.
2. The second option is to get the metro and then go to Ratusz metro station. Then you’ll have a nice walk through Krasinski Park.
From Modlin Airport:
1. We recommend ModlinBus going to the Palace of Science and Culture. Then you can either take a 20 min walk or get on the metro and get off at the Ratusz Metro station. Then you’ll have 10 min. walk to the apartment.
2.The second option is a taxi, it is obviously a faster option but a bit more expensive. Some taxi corporations offer a fixed price from Modlin Airport, we recommend to ask a taxi driver for a price before getting on.